Encrypted LVM partitions

Kenneth madhse at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 15:27:29 MST 2006

I don't have any experience with encrypted filesystems, but if some devices
are not set up, maybe that should be done in the initrd.
I know if you run a distro that uses udev and wants to run it from the
initrd, and you try to start up with a kernel without that initrd, you don't
get any device files at all, so it doesn't get very far.