Linux Journal tip

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Thu Sep 14 08:20:48 MST 2006

That is awesome! Thank you for sharing that. I get the article as well, but
rarely every read it! Great post!

But, while we are on the subject, SUSE used to, may still not sure, have bash
setup so you could type the first letter of a previous command and then hit
page up/down and it would cycle through the list of commands starting with
whatever you typed, I've never figured out how to duplicate that
functionality, anyone know?

Nathan