PST to standards

tickticker tickticker at cox.net
Sat Sep 9 14:07:20 MST 2006

Ahhh, just try doing that with 2000 users and having to change/change
back their passwords!!!

A program like readpst can probably be scripted to do just that.  Single
user or less than say 10, no issues i suppose. it'll get ugly after
that, especially if your users don't expect you to be bofh.

-Tickticker

Michael Garfias wrote:

> i always connected outlook to an imap server, and then just dragged
> my mails from the outlook store, to the imap folder.  Simple, and
> effective.
>
> On Sep 9, 2006, at 3:29 AM, der.hans wrote:
>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> I've run into multiple people needing to convert m$ mail to a standard
>> format who couldn't find a converter.
>>
>> Just saw one in Ubuntu's package list.
>>
>> readpst - Converts Outlook PST files to mbox and others
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>> --
>> #  https://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.CiscoLearning.org/
>> #  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://
>> LOPSA.org/
>> #  Freedom isn't everything, but without freedom you have nothing.  -
>> der.hans

Transforming Intelligent Construct Keen on Thorough Infiltration,
Ceaseless Killing and Efficient Repair <http://cyborg.namedecoder.com>