Website contributions (Was: Re: The site is down)

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Sep 7 22:19:00 MST 2006

Am 07. Sep, 2006 schwätzte Craig White so:

> talking about it and demo-ing it are entirely different things. I would
> rather get some obscured data in there and demo it live (another time)

OK.

> I wouldn't mind demo-ing a live Horde/IMP/Kronolith/etc. groupware setup
> with LDAP with several addressbooks & cyrus-imapd backend, as that has a
> ton of 'wow' factor...it's brand new, just went online yesterday. I
> think if there were enough early notice, there might be some interest in
> a robust open source groupware setup. There are a lot of bells &
> whistles. Much like Exchange users, they don't grasp the possibilities
> that are at their disposal.

That would be good. I haven't played with a groupware app in a few years.

Knowing what's possible is a great piece of knowledge to pick up.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "Human kind cannot bear very much reality."
#    -- T.S. Eliot, "Four Quartets: Burnt Norton"