Little regex help please - I think

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Thu Sep 7 18:14:01 MST 2006

A couple thoughts:
1) Consider just changing the directory to your home directory before running the find command, that would certainly simplify things.
2) You have un-escaped  special characters in the find expression.   Make sure you've properly escaped all of the characters in the expression that need it.
3) You're confusing the path and test parameters to find, try this: find /home -regex [a-z]*/Maildir/\.Trash/cur -mtime +30