Website contributions (Was: Re: The site is down)

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Sep 7 12:19:18 MST 2006

Am 07. Sep, 2006 schwätzte Joshua Zeidner so:

> Have you considered setting up a streaming service so that people can
> watch the meeting remotely and even pose questions through VOIP or
> similar technology?  I would help implement this...  having all the
> meetings in Video and published to the site would greatly expand PLUG
> participation. jmz

We did stream meetings a few years ago. We did get people watching online.
We did get questions called in.

The person doing that moved out of town and we've never gotten it going
again.

Twould be good to have again.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "But you could teach these skills to a high-school student, and you could
#  probably teach them to an artist."  -- Richard Roberts