Website contributions (Was: Re: The site is down)

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Sep 7 12:16:40 MST 2006

Am 07. Sep, 2006 schwätzte Craig White so:

> I am about to 'go live' with a large section of ruby on rails
> development for a non-profit. If I get the time, I intend to replace the
> development data with some junk data (HIPAA concerns, etc.) and then I
> could demo a wide ranging Web 2.0 application which I would expect would
> be of interest to some...perhaps a month away.

Sounds like a great presentation, even if the site really has no
relevance. Success stories make great topics, especially if we have the
magazine format running and they're just part of the evening.

You wanna do the "How I use Free Software" schtick at the beginning of
next week's meeting and just give us a summary of what you setup? Just 1
to 5 minutes of talking about something you've done with Free Software.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "I interviewed Jonathan Winters once in the late '80s, it was as if he were
#  narrating a hallucination that I didn't see." -- Terry Gross, 03Aug2006