Video Editing

Scott spbz at cox.net
Wed Sep 6 15:41:49 MST 2006

I've used Kino, and it's pretty good.  I've had issues getting Cinelerra
running in Debian (sid), but YMMV.  It's more than just a digital DV
grabber, you can import many types of video files in and edit/splice, do
sound edits, etc.  It's actively under development and the current
version works very well.

http://www.kinodv.org/