Mac OS X Users Group Meeting (XUsers)

Jay Jacobson jay at edgeos.com
Wed Sep 6 10:16:11 MST 2006

I wanted to pass this along for a friend, John Finnan, who is organizing new
meetings for XUsers - the local Mac OS X Users Group. Be sure to mark your
calendar for this next meeting - details below.

Please join us at the XUsers meeting. We are an established Macintosh User
Group that has been without a regularly scheduled meeting for a year and is now
back to a regular schedule. The group has a number of experts in it and can
provide real expert advice through our email list. The XUsers web site is at
http://www.xusers.org.

Please join us for our September meeting on the 14th at 7:00PM. We will be
meeting at Limelight Networks located at 2220 West 14th Street in Tempe.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=&q=2220%20West%2014th%20Street%20Tempe%2C%20AZ%2085281&btnG=Search&sa=N&tab=wl

You can park in any of the spaces in front of the building. The meeting is in
the West Building (Sales) in the Music Conference Room.

This months topic will be running other operating systems on your Mac, covering
not only Apple's Boot Camp, but also virtual machines to run several operating
systems at the same time (OS X, Windows, Linux, etc.). We will also discuss
future topics and times for meetings.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

..
..  Jay Jacobson
..  Edgeos, Inc. - 480.961.5996 - http://www.edgeos.com
..
..  Private-Labeled Managed Vulnerability Assessment Services
..