Video Editing

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 21:50:58 MST 2006

I still do mine in WIndows using Pinnacle Studio Deluxe.  I used to do a lot
more editing using the FAST Video machine and have done a small amount using
Roxio/Sonic EZ Creator 8.  That probably does not help you since I assume
you are wanting a Linux solution but I saw you had not had any reply for 10
hours and thought I would at least give you a brief reply in case you had
questions I might actually have some answers for.

On 9/5/06, Nathan England <nathan at paysonlinux.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> Anyone do much video editing with sound? If so, what programs do you use?
> Which do you prefer?
>

> --
> Nathan England
> PaysonLinux User Group
> nathan at paysonlinux.org
> http://www.paysonlinux.org/
>
> Software Development
> Website Development
> Linux Administration

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss