Server install tips?

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Mon Sep 4 00:17:52 MST 2006

two tips:
1.  Lock the box down with the Center for Internet Security's Linux
Benchmark (www.cisecurity.org).
2.  Record every command you use to build the box.  That way you can
quickly rebuild it if you have to.  I put these commands in a file
called /root/changes

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.