m$ vista - the rip-off continues

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:16:18 MST 2006

We already have management asking when we're going to start rolling
Vista out to the desktops.
We've told them flat out when hell freezes over.  Current hardware
configurations are just not powerful enough, and they're new IBM
machines....

--Dan

--
"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte