Mostly OT: Windows system cleaning?

Anthony Boynes aboynes at msasolutions.com
Wed Nov 29 06:48:51 MST 2006

For an initial virus/malware scan, this would be a good start:

http://www.inside-security.de/insert_en.html

If you decide to go with windows tools, such as Spybot, make sure that
you do the scans from safe mode after updating the definitions.
Otherwise the culprit may be lurking in memory and can rewrite itself to
the hard drive.

Anthony Boynes