sleeping processes and swap

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 00:32:30 MST 2006

I stand corrected.  However the 80386 (not a pentium I know) was released in
October of 1985 and could address 4 GB of memory.  It may have been very
expensive then and maybe no motherboard of the time could use that much.
But what michael has he did not buy back then (I presume). So until he says
what he actually has, we really do not know do we?

On 11/27/06, JT Moree <moreejt at pcxperience.com> wrote:

> believed to be clean.

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss