sypheed-claws - dillo

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Thu Nov 23 16:30:34 MST 2006

I really like this mail client. It is small and it is lightweight. I
also cannot tell any difference between it and kmail. WAIT! One
difference is immediately noticeable...... there is no email buffer.
It's okay though; when you open the address book it stays open until it
is closed.

Dillo, on the otherhand, is difficult. It isn't really useable for
anything other than looking at simple web pages. Or is there a way to
get it to do anything? Could I say compile CSS into it? How about flash?

Hmmmmm.... it doesn't seem so by what I'm reading. Links hacked?....
Can't get that puppy to compile!