slow computer

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Sun Nov 19 00:59:55 MST 2006

YOu know..... it did this too me  me once before and I think it was  around the time I put a new card in..... I wonder if it needs to be reloaded everytime you get a new card? I'll test that out when I get back from ST Thomas. (unless someone has a better idea) I leave SAT at 4AM.... WEEEEE!

BTW I didn't get a  refurbished computer from red7 because what they had to offer was comprable to what I have now. Actually they didn't have anything until tomorrow (SAT).

I wonder why the message didn't send when I originally wrote it (12th)?