one "explanation" ruled out (was: Fwd: Ubuntu and Firefox Browser)

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 10:24:36 MST 2006

((forwarded by:))
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org
Mike.L.Schwartz at gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clayton Stapleton <clay4291 at inbox.com>
Date: Nov 17, 2006 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Ubuntu and Firefox Browser
To: Mike Schwartz <mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com>

The ISP is not the problem because WindowsXP on this computer gets CNN with
no trouble as does KDE on Sabayon. I just installed Sabayon and do not seem
to any problems accessing the web.

You can CC this message.

Thanks,
Clay

>>> page. When I enter a search item it will find it. But it will not
>>> recogzine