Ubuntu vs. Apple [WAS: Re: Novel and Microsoft]

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Tue Nov 14 13:04:26 MST 2006

der.hans wrote:
> Proprietary software is not near 100% the correct tool either :).

Agreed. And Free software usually wins, and as time goes on it wins by a
wider margin. :)

> I would note that at least some of us GNU/Linux users avoid proprietary
> blobs.

Yes. Not just a few, but a lot, actually. It's more about the distros,
and the kernel. Which distros are blob-free? (Yes, I'm really asking)

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |