Wanted: Flash Drive bootable Linus Info.

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 11:46:35 MST 2006

I realize that this thread may be "done" already (case closed),
but just for my 0.02,  I happened to notice that at
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damn_Small_Linux
it specifically states (in the intro, even above the TOC) that:
<< "Due to the small size of the complete distribution, it will run on
smaller storage devices than most other OSes, including bootable business
card <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bootable_business_card>, 64Mb USB Flash
Drive <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_flash_drive>,
CompactFlash<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CompactFlash>card (through
IDE connector) and ZIP
drive <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZIP_drive>." >>
Since you had stated,
> [...]  preferably on a 1GB or smaller flash drive?
I thought this might be of interest.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ