top posting w/o trimming sucks

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss at granroth.org
Mon Nov 13 18:24:12 MST 2006

Dan Lund wrote:
> Just for the record I choose the toilet paper going behind the roll.

Funny!  I'm going to steer this into even more rabidly off-topic land.

I used to think that I didn't have any toilet paper roll direction
preference one way or another.  For years, I would hear people say that
they preferred it over or under and would chuckle at the silly things
that people thought about.  That lasted until a couple of years ago when
I sat down and noticed that my wife had put the toilet paper in wrong.
Yes, it was wrong.  So much so that I was compelled to actually take it
out and put it back the "right way"!

Huh.  Who woulda thunk?  I guess you don't always know yourself as well
as you think you do.

Oh, and for the record, the Right Way is OVER the roll.

:-D