Red Hat Certification

rherrem at cox.net rherrem at cox.net
Mon Nov 13 13:44:58 MST 2006

Estrella Mountain CC (at Dysart and Thomas) has a RHCT examiner who has certified several people. They hope to eventually do the RHCE, etc. They also offer several RH oriented classes.

http://www.estrellamountain.edu/

Have fun,

Rick Herrem

--
***  Created with the Firefox browser on the Linux ***
***  operating system. These are open-source alternatives ***