XDMCP brain fart

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 10:42:57 MST 2006

You have my curiosity up.  I looked at the man page and I cannot determin how you would use this command.

I am using putty to shell into my linux dev box that is right next to me.  Can I use  Xnest to use X in my putty shell session?

Keith

Nathan England <nathan at paysonlinux.org> wrote:

And if I ever learned how to type, you'd actually believe me!
Seriously, the correct answer:

Xnest -query machine.name :1

Sorry guys for all the lame posts, but in case someone else wants to know, I
had to post the correct way to do it.

nathan

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~