Cox v. Qwest High Speed - One More Time Please

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:14:04 MST 2006

Not to mention that if you enjoy upstream bandwidth also, then DSL is
definitely better.
I had 512k up/down through QWest back in 2000, and it was wonderful.
Though I'm sure the availability is a limiting factor for lots of
people, including myself where I live right now.

--
"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte