installfest this month

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 13:16:36 MST 2006

AND december's also a big DITTO.. Right next and
betwix Christmas and New Year! We didn't have any last
year these two months due to 'gentleman's agreements'.
Remember?

//////////////////////////////////////////

--- Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:

> On Thu, November 9, 2006 9:35 am, Michael Havens
> wrote:
> > why aren't we doing one this month?
>
> 1. It is the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  In the
> past attendance at an
> event that close to a major holiday is very low,
> both for installers and
> installees.
>
> 2. More importantly, UAT is closed that weekend for
> the holiday.
>
> If someone wants to crank up another venue and do a
> special InstallFest or
> get-together or whatever, go for it.
>
> Alan

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.