Intuit 61152 (was: Fwd: [az_ex_honeywell] Fw: [...] job)

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:30:02 MST 2006

I hope this is not too "OT" (off topic) for this forum.
This was sent to an individual, who forwarded it to another
(very light volume) mailing list, (see "To:" header below).
I am passing it along, partly because I thought someone
on this list, might be able to handle this kind of work,
or might know someone who could.
[re-] forwarded by:
--
Mike Schwartz