OT: House rentals

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 12:35:44 MST 2006

That was my original post .... Funny thing is I ended up moving out in east..east...east Mesa.  Got a nice 3bd/2ba "patio house" with a yard.  Tile wall to wall which is good for us because we have many cats for $875/mo. And it has a moderately sized back yard.

Nice and quiet as long as the cats are sleeping.

We were paying $676/mo for a 1bd/1ba small apartment.

I found it on Craig's list. Didn't mention it because he said he wanted to be in Tempe or Baseline / 48th.

You might want to check http://phoenix.craigslist.org/apa/ . I seem to recall some one and two bedroom houses central.  I also noticed a bunch of ads for 2 dedroom duplex aparts in the ASU area for under $700/mo.

Keith

Mike Schwartz <mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com> wrote: There was a thread about this [or something similar] in the summer (Aug. 2006).
This reply:
   http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20060817.022524.2a8ccad8.en.html
is probably better than my reply ,which was
   http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20060816.213731.ab63490e.en.html
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org
Mike.L.Schwartz at gmail.com

 On 11/2/06, eric <ericlists at gmail.com> wrote:                 Looking to move ASAP out of this apartment, preferably into a house (current roommates are the two biggest, most disgusting pigs I have ever met).  Been looking on Craigslist, but not finding much local, and affordable.  Not looking for anything fancy, but I'd like to keep it below $900 a month, and some place rather close to downtown Tempe as well as 48th & Baseline (locations of the two jobs I have).  I also don't have a car right now, so going out to east Mesa, AJ, Surprise, Buckeye, etc isn't an option.

  Back in Detroit, there were scores of places that kept databases of privately owned rental homes in the area, and how I found a couple places over the years.  Is there anything like that around Tempe that isn't a scam place?

  Eric

Keith Smith
http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.