Novel in bed with M$

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 08:08:39 MST 2006

Who ever said it will get stuck in court so long it does not matter had a good point.

M$ will do what ever M$ wants to do.  They have been doing business this way all the way back to 1978 or so.

believed to be clean.

Keith Smith
http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html