Squid Interception Proxying Troubles

Patrick Fleming, EA plug at rwcinc.net
Wed Nov 1 19:32:36 MST 2006

Erik,

Forgive me if I'm a little confused here. It looks like based upon all
these posts that you are running into a circular issue. Is your Squid
box before or after the router? And is the router trying to push port 80
back through the Squid box?

I'm assuming that you are setting it up parallel to your Websense box
for testing.