plug unsub

KE7FEG eculbert at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 17:23:33 MST 2006

MOST lists run that way, btw. So don't point your
finger at plug for doing what most do.

Like I had that problem of name domain change on that
isp, apparently yours is similiar.

Try telling that to the list. Maybe one of the 'big
guns' can access the membership and remove you. Login
to the site and see if you can grab Alan Dayley's (I
think that is the correct spelling) email address or
just ask for him. He is fairly well up the ladder..or
Hans maybe?? Don't know exactly who is who..fairly
loose goose group and all.

Hope this helps. A little 'explanation' goes a long
way to getting 'unusual' help. Most think (I did also)
that here is a newbie that is expecting us to do what
he should. Now I know better..you are in a catch 22 so
to speak like I was when amug.org became fastq.com.

Fyi, I just added both Alan and plug-discuss list to
the re to you. Maybe someone with access priviledges
can kill your account for you.

I had to go to fastq and talk to system guy and get a
'spoofed' amug site to down that list that suddenly
woke up and started hitting me with several to tens of
messages per day! That was a pita for sure.