where to buy server locally

Mike Garfias mike at garfias.org
Tue May 30 17:23:11 MST 2006

It isn't for myself :)
And it was requested locally.

limelight looks like the can give us a pretty good deal.

As far as my b/w is concerned, my box is currently pushing about .25Mbps, but
it was an extra $30/mo for the 1Mbps service, and I know we'll be growing into
it.  That right there is about 80-85GB/mo, easily exceeding the deru pricing.

Darrin Chandler spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: