where to buy server locally

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Tue May 30 14:50:51 MST 2006

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 02:40:58PM -0700, Mike Garfias wrote:
> When I search for insight, I get a bunch of hits, none of which look like they
> sell servers.  Can you please supply a url?

http://www.insight.com/

My employer buys pretty much all equipment through them. I suggested
them because they might have something in stock to suit your needs.

> > I've heard good things about Deru. When/if I can justify the monthly
> > colo expense that's where I'm planning to go...
>
> We're looking at them, but damn they're pricy.  My own box is living at a
> place in LA that costs about 1/5th as much.

I hate to spend the money, too. I was just talking with someone who said
they were fairly cheap, and that didn't go with the prices I saw on
their site. Since I can't justify the expense anyway I haven't looked
that hard.

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |