OT: Eagle project seeking computer donations

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri May 26 10:31:20 MST 2006

(Broken thread but subject continues.)

I have just found out that the scouts are leaving on this trip on June
1st.  That is less than a week away.

I don't think there is time to do physical assembly and test of donated
parts for this trip.  Maybe there will be opportunity for that on future
trips.  I thank all who offered components for this purpose, but, for now,
we don't have time to use them.

The troop is concentrating on getting donations of complete computers.
Computers without monitors would be fine and donations of monitors would
be easy to match up to the computers.  If you have a complete working
computer of recent vintage (3 years old, maximum) that you'd like to
provide to this effort, let me know off list.

The troop is going to Mexico on June 1st so we need the donations right
away.  Thanks.

Alan