What's wrong with my resume?

joe joe at tlnf.com
Tue May 23 16:07:12 MST 2006

.
If you want to send your resume to me, I'll be glad
to look it over and give you some feedback.

Do you have a personal website where your resume and
additional information about yourself is posted?  That
is a good way to allow you to keep your printed resume
short and to the point and yet make some additional
information available.

Haven't seen yours, but many people try to include too
much info in their resume. Better to include just enough
intriguing information to arouse interest.  The first
step/key is just to get interview opportunities.

Joe at Actionline.com
http://www.Actionline.com