OT: Eagle project seeking computer donations

KE7FEG eculbert at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 09:49:13 MST 2006

Since the boyscouts sponsor/admin the swapmeet, maybe
if someone contacted them, they could/would possibly
know who the vendor was? Just a thought .. maybe worth
checking out.

--- Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:

> Dennis Kibbe said:
> >
> > If I had known I would have bought the Spanish
> keyboards I saw at the swap
> > meet Sunday morning.
>
> That would have been nice.  I did not know about
> this need until early
> afternoon on Sunday.  Do you know who was selling
> them?
>
> Alan

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remeber Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.