Samba Server on Centos ... or Ubuntu ... or Some Other Distro

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Wed May 17 21:48:32 MST 2006

I've been a slacker since the beginning, but I have dropped its use for
everything and have switched over to arch. As cool as slackware was, I just
don't have any use for a system built for a 486 and arch is many times faster
in every sense.

As much as I love slackware, I have to go with Arch Linux

Nathan