Google Web Toolkit - Java AJAX Framework

Micah DesJardins micahdj at gmail.com
Wed May 17 10:46:39 MST 2006

This is a really exciting direction for web applications programming I
think.  Some of this stuff is old hat, but some of it seems really
innovative.  I love the idea of being able to debug your projects in
hosted mode (via JVM) and then deploy them via web mode!

It's nearly enough to get me to consider using Eclipse again!  (I just
wish there was a good F/OSS vimulation project for it, my fingers they
cry out in protest when I make them use other editors leaving a wake
of colons, percent symbols, slashes and other strange characters in
their wake.

Micah