OpenLDAP

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue May 16 08:51:38 MST 2006

I have the directory working now, but I can only log in anonymously. I can
see the Manager account in kontact address book, but I can not change
anything, it keeps telling me anonymous modifactions aren't allowed, so I
try to log in with the root account and the password and it just never
does anything. I may have to recompile ldap with sasl support. I think
that may be my problem because I am getting the Strong(er) error.

Unless I didn't setup the account right. This is only a testbed system to
try before we move to this setup, so I'm not crazy about security at this
point, we just want to test the directory...

nathan