Webmin Online Seminar (fwd)

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed May 10 02:16:24 MST 2006

moin moin,

another no cost webmin online seminar from the creator of webmin.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 13:03:26 -0700
From: Tramayne Watson <twatson at opencountry.com>
To: info at plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Webmin Online Seminar

Hi,

You are invited to take advantage of our latest in the Webmin Online Seminar
series, on May 23, 2006, Jamie Cameron (creator of Webmin) will be holding
an online seminar on Customizating Webmin and the latest and greatest
features that Webmin has to offer, you will be free to ask Jamie any
questions you have from customization to troubleshooting features that
you're currently using as well as see how Intel has utilized the power of a
customized version of Webmin to drive their latest venture, to register for
the Webmin Online Seminar please use the link below, thank you!

http://www.mollyguard.com/event/29213378

Regards,

Tramayne K. Watson
Manager of Business Development
1301 Shoreway Rd, Suite 211
Belmont, CA 94002
Ph: 650-591-8080 ext. 262
Fax: 650-591-8050
www.opencountry.com

This email message and its contents are copyrighted and are proprietary
products of Open Country, Inc.  Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or
transfer of this message or its contents, in any medium, is strictly
prohibited.