New Arizona Technology users group?

Jon plug.list at s2rtechnologies.com
Mon May 8 11:50:27 MST 2006

They're not strictly tied to ms. I attended the Desert Code Camp this past
wknd and attended several sessions that were not ms. (Ruby, Flash,
Subversion/Trac). I'm working on getting some mono/asp.net sessions going.
Anyone interested, pls email me off list.

This a growing group, several hundred members. Send an email to Scott Cate,
scottcate at gMail.com and ask him about working together. I'm sure he would be
receptive if you don't come off as being anti-ms. This could be a great
opportunity to show how welcoming (open) the Linux community really is to
those needing some Linux/open source exposure. :-)

Regards,

Jon