Hardware Issue

Jim farli at deru.com
Mon May 8 07:46:02 MST 2006

The messages, as they appear are:

Managed PC Boot Agent (MBA) v3.20
Supported NIC: 3Com 3C90XB / 3C90XC EtherLink PCI
(C) Copyright 1998 Lanworks Technologies Co. a subsidiary of 3Com Corp
All rights reserved.

Versions:
Loader: v2.30
Bootware:v1.11
Config: v1.12
PXE: v1.10 (v0.99j)
UNDI: v1.40
PCI vendor device 10B7:9200
Bootware type 109 (6Dh)
Settings: 0001142A
Capabilities:FFFFFFFF
Defaults: 0001142
EEPROM: FFFFFFFF

Please reboot your system

End of boot msgs

For obvious reasons, I cannot do a dmsg.  At this point, my only option
is to reboot, which results in the same msg screen appearing.  Talk
abouut Catch 22.