Linux Compatible USB Capture Devices -- List

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Sun May 7 20:40:00 MST 2006

All,

ADS Instant TV ( $34.99)
KWorld Xpert DVD Maker ($59.99)
Sabrent TV Tuner/FM Radio & Video Capture PCMCIA Cardbus with Remote ($54.99)
Sabrent USB 2.0 TV Tuner/Video Capture Box with Remote Control ($29.99)
Hauppauge USB-Live ($49.99)

While the 30 dollar Sabrent USB sounds quite nice, I will probably get the
Hauppauge and send them an email that I bought it because of the Linux
drivers. Though it looks like _most_ usb capture devices are supported. I
don't particularly want tv functionality, and would rather avoid the
temptation any way, but the composite inputs is what matters, all these
support this.

Nathan

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations