Developer Needed: Linux, Python, PostgreSQL

Jay Jacobson jay at edgeos.com
Sun May 7 19:52:53 MST 2006

Edgeos, the private-labeled vulnerability assessment services company, has an
opening for a software developer in the Phoenix area. We are looking for a
mid-level person - good skills are important, a billion years of professional
experience are not required. The primary skills we are looking for are Linux
(Debian preferred), Python, and PostgreSQL (if you know MySQL, you can easily
figure out PostgreSQL). This would be an ideal job for a skilled and motivated
college student or self-taught geek.

We posted a "formal" job listing recently, but it seems that folks got the vibe
we were only looking for very senior-level folks. That is not the case at all.
If you love challenge, are very motivated, and have some good skills, we want
to hear from you. Edgeos is a profitable, self-funded company, with customers
all around the world (literally). However, we are also a small company with a
great startup environment and a wealth of opportunities.

I have included the full posting below for more information and with
instructions about how to apply.