Small Linux boxes?

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Thu May 4 15:04:40 MST 2006

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 02:48:49PM -0700, Kevin wrote:
> On 5/4/06 2:17 PM, "Kevin" <plug-discuss at firstpacket.com> wrote:
> > So, I wonder if it's possible to compile and run Squid, DG, Apache, PHP,
> > dhcpd, etc on the WRT54GL...  Hmm, back to Google!
>
> Well, Google is frowning on this idea.  I guess the WRT54GL is not a fit for
> this project.  I'm off to dig deeper into Linksys NSLU2.

Good luck with anything like that. That kind of appliance uses the most
minimal processor they can get away with for the particular application.
The application stack you're planning is going to require more
horsepower, methinks.

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |