on line banking

Gabe Grijalva linuxgabe57 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 12:34:23 MST 2006

I use wells fargo, found out today that they don't accept Firefox browser but will accept netscape for windows, the message I get is "if you want to use our on line service you can do it on a mac or windows machine''.....so I ended up configuring Konqueror to appear as an "ie on a xp"....hope this warning and solution will help other pluggers.....Gabe