Setup and Repair help.

Daniel P. Stasinski mooooooo at avenues.org
Fri Mar 31 10:30:56 MST 2006

Two questions.

An associate and I just bought two brand new systems for two young disabled
women who live out of state.  One is a laptop and one a desktop.

Problem 1.  The woman who got the laptop became suddenly sick and, well,
threw up all over it and the touch pad is not working anymore.
Suggestions?  How does one go about cleaning a laptop?

Problem 2.  The one who got the desktop is physically unable to to put it
all together.   Does anyone have any experiences with any of the "geek"
companies out there?  Are they safe?   I'm concerned about sending some
unknown male to any woman's home, and even more so to a disabled woman's
home.

Daniel