partition labels

Eric "Shubes" plug at shubes.net
Thu Mar 30 15:18:43 MST 2006

Thanks, Gerard - just what I needed. I ran swapoff, mkswap, swapon, and
everything's hunky dorey now.

 From what I'm seeing, though, you can only specify a label when
creating a partition. Anyone know how to change it in place? (I know
that with enough spare room, one could copy the contents to a temp
partition, recreate the target with a label, then copy the contents back)

--
-Eric 'shubes'