Screw it! - permission denied into $home

bmike101 at cox.net bmike101 at cox.net
Mon Mar 27 14:41:32 MST 2006

Wellp, I decided to just reinstall the OS. IUt installs
one set at unstable. Now I will set sources.list to
stable. What will happen if I do a dist upgrade?

<plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
> Subject: Re: permission denied into $home
>
> On Sat, 25 Mar 2006, Craig White wrote:
>
> > (optional)
> > chmod -R g-w,o-w /home/bmike1
> > # but I think you are a one user system so it probably
doesn't matter

> Actually some software is written to not work with
insane permissions.

>  Jeremy C. Reed
>
> echo
'9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8 at I;C5?@H5B0D at 5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1'
|\
> sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/
cyP'
PLUG-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change  you mail
settings: