650mb CD's

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 19:44:37 MST 2006

Okay thanks.

  This is a burner from early 2000 and runs at 8x.  I've had this and another older computer in a box for several years and while they are amd500 units they are like new.

  I seem to recall that the newer CD's would not burn in the older CD drives.

  Is it correct that I need to use 8x CD's or something close?

  I don't burn alot of CD's.  I still have about 30 blanks of the original 100 I bought 6 years ago.

  Thanks for your response in advance.

Message: 3