Mozilla won't start

Steve Phariss swp at azreports.com
Fri Mar 24 22:49:59 MST 2006

look and see if the process is already running, I had a problem in windows
once that that was the case with the same symptoms.  I do not know if that
would happen with the Linux builds?

On Fri, March 24, 2006 7:26 pm, Mike wrote:
> It does not give any errors when I run it as a user. It also does not give
> any
> errors when run as root (logged in as or sudo).
>
> On Friday 24 March 2006 13:57, Slide wrote:
>> On 3/24/06, Mike <bmike101 at cox.net> wrote:
>> > The activity monitor (icewm) shows activity for about 2 seconds and
>> then
>> > stops.
>> >
>> > Any ideas as to what this could be?
>> >
>> > The thing that predicated this is I tried to apt-get gtkam. My debian
>> > system is set to stable. However, It never installed anything  (ran
>> into
>> > the broken pipes thing).
>> >
>> > Any pointers is greatly apprerciated.
>> >
>> > Mike
>>
>> Try running it from the command line to see if there are any errors.
>> Then paste those here. Sometimes its something as simple as
>> permissions on the profiles, etc because you ran mozilla as sudo or
>> something.
>>
>> slide

Benjamin Franklin once wrote, "Those who would give up essential Liberties
for a measure of Security, deserve neither Liberty nor Security!"