Source for hard drive?

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Fri Mar 24 15:45:29 MST 2006

I have an image that I'll share with you - firewall, DansGuardian,
transparent web proxying/caching, DHCP server, VPN, Traffic graphs,
virus scanning for downloads and web interface - all rolled into one.
The image file is 1GB, although the actual content is about 500MB.

I have these on 1GB compact flash cards, hence the 1GB image size.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

In business, there are always problems.  It's how they are handled
that makes a difference.  Are you happy with your IT Manager?